Monday, January 2, 2012

Applying the vachanamrut in the 21st Century

Jai Swaminarayan


Ive decided that I need to move to a digital copy of noting what i think about when reading the vachanamrut. Over the next few weeks, I will be moving all my notes to this blog and want to see what you guys thought about when seeing this vachanamrut.


Thanks to Pramukh Swami Maharaj for making the vachanamrut a part of my life.


Thanks to P. Santo for guiding me in the right direction of how and when to read the Vachanamrut.


Thanks to my friends and family for helping me get to the idea of making a blog.


The Vachanamrut of Swaminarayan is a foundational scripture of the Swaminarayan faith. It is considered one of the most sacred scriptures by Swaminarayan followers.


I pray to Shriji Maharaj to give me the strength and guidance in which i can make the most of this blog. 

1 comment:

  1. As i post, i do want to hear your thoughts as well!

    If you feel there is something that i didnt understand or you see something differently, it will help the perspective of understanding the vachanamrut.

    ReplyDelete